WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Non-gear items

Default Non-gear items

Hoping there might be some fly fishermen or women here as I can't be the only one. I have many books, some brand new collectors with signatures. I also have various other books on tying flies, making rods etc. Next I have an 8'6" 2pc. 5wt. LL Bean Stream Light with reel, and extra spool and rod case. I have a 6'6" or 7' 2pc. 4wt. bamboo which is brand new. Last but not least in a custom made leather rod case with lots of beautiful carvings, a custom leather matching reel case. Both of these were made custom for me and cost $2000. Books will be priced according to what we can work out of post, the ll bean rod/reel/case is $125 shipped. Bamboo rod $100 and the custom leather rod case and spare reel case is $600 but, may negotiate. If you are interested want to see pictures, send me a PM with your e-mail and I will get them out. I still need to take the pictures.

Registered User Teacher & Snacktime's Avatar
    Journal Entries
    Images

I completely misread this and couldn't figure out the comparison between flyfishermen and women! Now what would these two groups have in common?
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it."

flyfisherwoman

Registered User Teacher & Snacktime's Avatar
    Journal Entries
    Images

Oh I know now...but it took me a moment.... I haven't fly-fished for years...WAY too impatient...sounds like nice gear though.
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it."

++ New Posts ++