WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

:banana Taking a long vacation this summer

I am going to go back to the trail this summer for an extended vacation. Plan on starting where left off in 2012 and just sort of meander up the trail for awhile. Hope all you 2014 thru hikers will stop and say hello to an old fart as you pass him. Wishing you all the best hike ever.
    "The difficult can be done immediately, the impossible takes a little longer"

Good to hear, Storm. Glad your able to get out on the trail for a while. Would you happen to be doing some of that hike in Va.? If so, I will be glad to give you my number in case you need a ride or something. Actually it would just be nice to meet you.

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

Same goes here. I'm in the Shenandoah Valley and would be glad to hook up with you or help anyway I can.

"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace;the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands."
    Isaiah 55:12

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    Good to hear, Storm. Glad your able to get out on the trail for a while. Would you happen to be doing some of that hike in Va.? If so, I will be glad to give you my number in case you need a ride or something. Actually it would just be nice to meet you.
    Hope to get at least to Va. I have the whole summer and plan to just take it easy and see how the back holds up.
    "The difficult can be done immediately, the impossible takes a little longer"

++ New Posts ++