WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FOUND cell phone boost mobile harriman park NY

2/28/14 found a cell phone on the AT a bit south of lake tiorati in harriman park NY. it is boost mobile and screen locked so i couldnt determine any contact info. i will turn it in to either park police or local boost mobile store.

Images

Found a Verizon once on a hike. Looked as if it had been in the woods quite a while. Verizon store said "no problem," they could determine who owned the phone. Just FYI.

Rain Man

[I]ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: ... Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit....[/I]. Numbers 35

[url]www.MeetUp.com/NashvilleBackpacker[/url]

If it was Verizon it would be much easier. Boost Mobile has track phones and the only way that they can actually trace the phone is to do a hard reset which is to wipe everything off the phone and then they can find the phone number. I would prefer to find the owner and just give it back cause I would hate it if somebody wiped everything off my phone I'm checking with our local police now to see if there's another way there is another

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Images

Facebook and Craigslist lost and found sections/pages for the local area you found it would be a possibility, given the "6 degrees of separation" theory.
    "That's the thing about possum innards - they's just as good the second day." - Jed Clampett

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by banjolady View Post
    If it was Verizon it would be much easier. Boost Mobile has track phones and the only way that they can actually trace the phone is to do a hard reset which is to wipe everything off the phone and then they can find the phone number. I would prefer to find the owner and just give it back cause I would hate it if somebody wiped everything off my phone I'm checking with our local police now to see if there's another way there is another

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Just for fun, you might want to try these:

http://mashable.com/2012/09/24/pin-number-top-20/

Journal Entries

Before you touch the screen too much, if not too late already, you may be able to see the fingarprint password 'swipe' on the phone's glass. Even if you can't see fingar mark smudges you may actually find a pattern microscratched in the glass.

++ New Posts ++