WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Blog Roll Call

Images

Default Blog Roll Call

Hello Class of 2015! I know that many of you will be (or already are) blogging, keeping trail journals, or maintaining some sort of web presence about your planned 2015 thru-hikes. I started blogging as soon as I started planning and I've a sneaky suspicion I'm not the only one! I would like to add 2015 thru-hikers to my blog roll and follow along with everyone's planning and journeys. If you have a blog/trail journal/etc and would like to share it, please do! I've been scouring the internet for other's AT 2015 blogs, but think the easiest way to find you all is to just ask... so here I am asking. :-) My random thoughts can be found here: http://atproject2015.blogspot.com/

Images

My family and I have a blog. I plan on making my portion of it my trail journal during my hike. We spend a lot of time just goofing off in the woods. Check it out.

http://familypuzzle.weebly.com/get-outside

I just made a blog. I've never blogged before...

http://www.erikontheat.blogspot.com

I've just started blogging for Appalachian Trials, first post went up on 7/29

Finally fixing to get started after two years of planning...January 1st. I will keep a blog here, but I also have a youtube page and blogger. I mainly look forward to keeping up with you folks blog though. I wouldn't advise mine for anyone...I can be offensive at times....lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyc...rhn5dwBltHGUxw
    "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither." - Benjamin Franklin

I just read the first post of your blog and I am sorry to hear about your mother. The trail will always be there

Hi Beccah. I just read a little of your Blog and you have your plate full. I am sorry about your Mom and will pray for you and her and your brother. I also hope your back is better. Keep your dream alive and work to make it happen. It may not be next year or the year after, just don't let the dream die. Hugs!

Hi all, I just set up my blog and am very excited to give it a go. This is my first attempt at blogging so if you follow and like some content better than other, I'd be happy to hear it.

Can't wait for next year!!

www.thebusquestion.com

To get ahead of any questions, my next post will be an explanation of the bus question. Hope you enjoy!

Sorry to hear beccah about your mother. If you do get to thru hike in 2017 maybe we will meet cause im planning my thru then as well. Hope your mother makes it.

++ New Posts ++