Hi everyone! This may not warrant a thread... hope you guys don't mind this kind of silly post.

To you all who sent me concerned PMs, thank you! Yeah, my life has been super crazy. I've been working 50+ hours at my job, plus working as a live-in, plus going to school full-time to bone up on my maths, plus getting ready to move.

First, (and the reason why this thread is in this section) I've decided not to thru-hike 2015. Slo-go-in talked me out of it, lol. I can't risk my dog's health and I also can't pass her onto someone else for 5 months. At least, not in 2015.

Second, I made a last minute decision to not move to Nashville. I was planning to really focus on getting a career going in a more affordable city and maybe get a viable degree part-time, but I've decided to really buckle down instead and narrow my focus. One of my good college friends (and also my hiking buddy) is going to grad school in Virginia this fall. (FYI, anyone in school getting a psychology degree... don't. I know four people working crap jobs with that degree. It's a waste of time and money.) Anyway, she invited me to go with her.... And turns out the school has rolling admissions.

And guess what? I'm moving within spitting distance to the AT!

I gave notice to my work, bought a trailer, packed it tight, and I'm ready to go. As soon as I'm done with classes I'll be hitting the road.