WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default getting desparate

I have everything planned for this coming weekend except a ride from the Albany airport over to Bennington, VT. All public transportation has been discontinued and so far, no one seems to be interested or able to help. So my last plea, before the thumb goes out. Ride needed from the airport on Sat. am around 9:30. Will pay for gas and time. Please consider helping 3 female hikers. Thanks, Pegleg

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Pegleg22
    I have everything planned for this coming weekend except a ride from the Albany airport over to Bennington, VT. All public transportation has been discontinued and so far, no one seems to be interested or able to help. So my last plea, before the thumb goes out. Ride needed from the airport on Sat. am around 9:30. Will pay for gas and time. Please consider helping 3 female hikers. Thanks, Pegleg
    check your private messages....

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Pegleg22
    Why has public transportation been discontinued?????
    "It was on the first of May, in the year 1769, that I resigned my domestic happiness for a time, and left my family and peaceable habitation on the Yadkin River, in North Carolina, to wander through the wilderness of America." - Daniel Boone

Images

Default trail head and shuttles getting desperate

i think you might reconsider going to north adams from albany and headind up through vermont have did that trip three or four times ky

Have you tried the Shuttle List on appalachiantrail.org?

http://www.appalachiantrail.org/atf/cf/{D25B4747-42A3-4302-8D48-EF35C0B0D9F1}/ATshuttle.pdf

Ronna from Rutland Taxi may be able to assist. I know she is busy Friday, as she had a conflict for my request on that date, but she may be available on Saturday.

Default Thank You All

Hi Everyone, I Found A Shuttler In Bennington That Is Gonna P/u And Take Back From Cheshire. Thank You All That Replied To My Needs. The At Community At Work Again. Happy Hiking Everyone, Pegleg

++ New Posts ++