WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting from the Water Gap... Been doing 25-30 daily, most people I pass are mid March starts. There are rumors amongst the few thrus in this area that the bubble is 'a day or two behind' us, although I find that hard to believe as I walked through the bubble a while back.

1,291 down, under 900 to go. I'll follow this thread to hear about any other info on where they are! Numbers sure are dwindling up this way.
    --
    Texaco
    GA-ME 2014 | April 4th - July 26th
    Long Trail Winter 2016 | December 19th - ......
    Endurance Adventuring / A.T. Resource Blog - www.2180miles.com

Deerhunter! Im in The Whites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I want you to doubt me. I don't want you to believe, because this is something I must use to succeed." -Eminem

Fear the horde of locusts

"I want you to doubt me. I don't want you to believe, because this is something I must use to succeed." -Eminem

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota Joe View Post
    Deerhunter! Im in The Whites!

Great! Seems like you were just here a month ago. Make sure you stop in Buena Vista on your way back. I will buy you a good breakfast, lunch or dinner. Will PM you my number.

Lost Acoustic Blues
    (clickable)

Will do bubba

Harpers Ferry is full of hikers right now and should be much busier in a week. As of 7 June, ATC has reported 100 more Northbound thru-hikers as compared to that date last year, i.e. an increase of something like 20%. It appears like this is going to be a very busy year.

Images

Good to hear DJ. You've come a long way since we (Teacher, SnackTime, Trail Wobbles, Boondock and Me) met up with you in Maryland back in April. Keep putting them down and pickin them up.

Furlough
    "Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day, rarely of what they had seen." Louis L’Amour

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjam View Post
    Birds Nest Hut did have a new sign up warning hikers to wash their hands to stop the spread of a stomach virus . But i have not heard of anyone being sick.
    I'm following a hiker blog that said that there were 2 hikers throwing up at a shelter between the Captain's and Four Pines Hostel on the evening of 6/1 who had been hiking sick all day. The hiker further stated that he had heard of a number of other hikers getting sick, some having to go into town to a clinic.
    Trillium

Journal Entries
    Images

You doing a yoyo Dakota Joe ? Don't forget to smell the roses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++