WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

tideblazer
    Images

Default Oct. 1st Atlanta/Athens Callout!Trail Maintenance with Walt Cook, Sat., Ath

Sorry for the late notice, but I was just forwarded this message (I am in San Fransisco, and can't make it, but I hope YOU can!):

Come lend a hand if you can...Please call to register so we will have enough tools for all!

Cook’s Greenway Trail Maintenance Day
    Saturday, October 1, 9am - noon
    meet at Sandy Creek Nature Center, ENSAT building
    Spend your morning hiking the lower portion of Cook’s Greenway trail and help clear the trail of invasive vegetation. Working on the privet problem along the boardwalk and finishing Oxbow Trail with Dr. Walt Cook. Trail building and maintenance issues will be discussed and utilized. Please bring gloves and a water bottle; tools will be provided.

Carly Robinson
    (706)613-3615 x227
    [email protected]
    www.ridge2reef.org -Organic Tropical Farm, Farm Stays, Group Retreats.... Trail life in the Caribbean

tideblazer
    Images

Default Athens

That's in ATHENS GA! home of awesome trails!
    www.ridge2reef.org -Organic Tropical Farm, Farm Stays, Group Retreats.... Trail life in the Caribbean

Donating Member/AT Class of 2003 - The WET year
    Images

Can't make it this time Wook ...but having been there for the last one I know you'll draw a good crowd and have a great time !!

'Slogger
    The more I learn ...the more I realize I don't know.

tideblazer
    Images

Default That was a great time... and pics!

yeah, slogger.... those pics you made were great. Did you post them? I was going to, but they are your pics. Carly said she made some big mounted matte prints that are going up in the learning center! In fact, I think they're already up.

Images

Dang! I'm moving to Athens next week... I have to be in Asheville packing up on the 1st but keep the call-outs coming! I'll make it to the next one for sure!

++ New Posts ++