WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Images

I pointed that out for others who might think is was recently written. In addition, all of the questions that were asked in the post prior to mine, have all been picked to pieces in other threads. Those answers can already be found on WB.

Old thread or not, it's good we're still talking about Inchworm.
    Teej

"[ATers] represent three percent of our use and about twenty percent of our effort," retired Baxter Park Director Jensen Bissell.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Rat View Post
    I pointed that out for others who might think is was recently written. In addition, all of the questions that were asked in the post prior to mine, have all been picked to pieces in other threads. Those answers can already be found on WB.
    I went back and read through those threads (again). I don't see any of the answers to the questions I asked. And yes I admit I thought it was a recent article. I know they had a search planned this year for her and thought this was about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolex View Post
    I went back and read through those threads (again). I don't see any of the answers to the questions I asked. And yes I admit I thought it was a recent article. I know they had a search planned this year for her and thought this was about it.
    If misery loves company, then we're in the same boat -- the question I had wasn't answered, either, and I also thought the article was about this year's search.

I sent an email to Karen Miles (?) -- the author of the article about Inchworm that appeared in the Boston Globe -- asking her directly the question that I had, but she never wrote back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++