WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana Comfy New Breckenridge Hostel

A group of us just opened up a new hostel in Breckenridge, CO called The Bivvi (www.thebivvi.com). We are geared towards outdoor enthusiast and really would like to support all you guys and girls out there on the trail this summer. We are offering a $30 bunk with a huge hot breakfast to anyone hiking through. Hot tub..outdoor fire pit..draft beer.. Just mention this post and our staff will get you the deal. Safe travels guys and shoot us a message if you have anymore questions about The Bivvi. -Worthy 970.423.6553

Wish the Hostel and you the BEST. You should do great. I often wondered why Breck didn't have another true Hostel. You're located up the hill a bit right near Boreas Pass Rd right? If I had the time I'd come out and help you dirty up the new looking surrounds before the snowbird crowds get to it this winter.

Fireside Inn was full when we arrived, so we stayed at the Bivi. The price includes AYCE hot breakfast. We were not disappointed. I'll gladly stay there again.

Quote Originally Posted by Worthy McCormick View Post
    A group of us just opened up a new hostel in Breckenridge, CO called The Bivvi (www.thebivvi.com). We are geared towards outdoor enthusiast and really would like to support all you guys and girls out there on the trail this summer. We are offering a $30 bunk with a huge hot breakfast to anyone hiking through. Hot tub..outdoor fire pit..draft beer.. Just mention this post and our staff will get you the deal. Safe travels guys and shoot us a message if you have anymore questions about The Bivvi. -Worthy 970.423.6553
    Did you get to see the "light show"?

See video on below link

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loca...idge/16652997/

Ditto Peaks' post. Really nice digs, posh for a "hostel." Friendly folks, draft beer & wood fire in the lobby, couldn't ask for a better breakfast!From the bus depot, walk ~1mi. south on Main St. till the sidewalk ends, then look to your right; or take the (free) Brown bus - the driver will know where to drop you for the Bivvi.

Hello Hikers,

I just wanted to throw out a few reminders as we gear up for another amazing summer season here at The Bivvi.

First of all I want everyone to know that we are still offering $30 bunks to all hikers and bikers passing through. Simply mention this post to our staff during check-in and we will get you all set up. Keep in mind this price also includes a FREE and delicious hot breakfast that is not to be missed before hitting the trail.

If you would like to send a resupply box to The Bivvi please send it to:
    The Bivvi 9511 Hwy 9,
    PO Box 7425,
    Breckenridge, CO. 80424
    Please make sure to write your name along with an approximate date of your arrival on the box. UPS seems to be the most reliable carrier in our area.

Save time to take in the view of the Ten Mile Range while soaking in the hot tub or relaxing by the outdoor fire pit (draft beer or select wine in hand of course).

***To book go to TheBivvi.com or give us a call at (970)423-6553***

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call us at (970)423-6553. We look forward to seeing all of you stunning people @TheBivvi this summer. Good luck on the trail.

Thanks,
    -The Bivvi Crew
    www.thebivvi.com

One last reminder!

The Bivvi will open for the 2015 hiking season on June 30th!

++ New Posts ++