My friend and I are planning a 1 week section hike, hoping to get from Bear Mtn to the VT border this August. We're struggling a bit to figure out shelter/camping options that don't result in a 20 mile day. I did CT last year and the shelters were regularly and reasonably spaced. That doesn't seem to be the case in MA. So, a few questions. First, is dispersed camping allowed in MA? Meaning, do we have to stay at shelters and campsites or can we stay anywhere as long as we are 200 feet off trail and follow Leave No Trace?Second, I found this itinerary from Lady Grey in a thread from a couple of years agoay 1: Bear Mtn. trailhead to Glen Brook Shelter - 9.2 milesDay 2: Glen Brook Shelter to Tom Leonard Shelter - 14.3 milesDay 3: Tom Leonard Shelter to Upper Goose Pond Cabin - 21.1 milesDay 4: Upper Goose Pond Cabin to the Cookie Lady's Home - 11.1 milesDay 5: Cookie Lady's Home to Crystal Mountain Campsite - 13.7 milesDay 6: Crystal Mountain Campsite to Bascom Lodge (Mt. Greylock) - 13 milesDay 7: Mt. Greylock to Pine Cobble trailhead and return to our car in Williamstown - 11.8 milesThis looks okay, except for that 20 mile day. Any way to stop at say, Tyringham on Day 3? Is there camping or a hostel in that area? Also, what is Cookie Lady's house?All advice is much appreciated!