Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I guess could try taxi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Images

Are you thru hiking or sectioning the ONF. If thru its best to park at Clearwater Lake inside the park near the camp host if going north to south and get shuttled to Rodman Dam. Or vice versa if going south to north you can leave your car at Rodman Dam Campground and get shuttled to Clearwater Lake. It will cost about 5.00 per night where ever you leave your car but its worth it to not worry about it. Let me know dates I work shift so off some weekends and off some weekdays may could help shuttle you. I am also from Neptune Beach but now leave on the west coast of Florida
    If you can’t fix it with duct tape or a beer; it ain’t worth fixing

Thx small world....u got me thinking about the sewannee river section...that 47 mile sounds perfect....think I'll do that one first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm relatively new to Florida are the rainbow group really all that bad been hearing thing about them but never seen them my self .. was looking to start the trail form store 88 and head south to dunellon on fed 8th.

Images

Supposedly they are looking at the Lake Mary area. When I ran into them they did not bother us at all, but it makes for a crowded forest when they are there they spread out for miles and set up camps and camp kitchens with signs asking for supplies and listing their needs. Everyone you pass says Welcome Home it was entertaining thats for sure. I think you will be fine on Feb 8th I am thinking they will set up late Feb or early Mar they need time to get the word out. The Forest Service is really fighting them coming there but it is public land.
    If you can’t fix it with duct tape or a beer; it ain’t worth fixing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++