WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default iPhone 6 plus - wo't fit in my camelback!

Didn't consider that this phone wouldn't fit in my minimalist camel back (I think it's the Siren). My old phone barely fit into my pouch with my wired ear buds - the set up was perfect.

Do any of you run with an iPhone 6plus and if so, what is your set up??

Have you considered an old/cheap phone that uses a SIM card, then just getting an adapter for the nano SIM from the iPhone? Then you could carry the cheap and expendable phone out into the woods, and jump right back into the iPhone when you get back to the car.

Can you elaborate? I'm not a techie! I have my old iPhone 5s that fits. Would I have to take my SIM card out every time I ran?? I guess I could just use my iTunes music on my old phone instead of Pandora....
    Thanks CalbeJ

iPhone 5's and 6's all use nano SIM cards. You can transfer your phone service between the two simply by popping the card out from one and placing it in the other. That way you wouldn't have to subject your 6 Plus to the outdoors, and your space issues in the Camelbak are resolved. All you need is a paperclip to eject the SIM card tray from the side of the phone.

Ah - I gotcha. But my phone is in a LifeProof case! Looks like I have an excuse to buy another hydration pack...

http://www.rei.com/product/880201/na...hydration-vest

++ New Posts ++