WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thru Hiker in MD!

Default We have returned!!

As some of you read, Mason and I walked the Appalachian in the Harper's Ferry area yesterday and the day before, and it was my first AT experience! I have concluded one thing..

Ouch! MY F$@!&N' FEET!!!!!

It was fun but I'm sore all over. We got some great photos which I will post up here very soon for thos eof you interested in seeing what we saw. :-)

Thanks for the help and ideas for those of you who responded to my original post. We had an overall good time..tho wet and rainy.

-Eric

Addicted Hiker and Donating Member Hammock Hanger's Avatar
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Potatoe
    As some of you read, Mason and I walked the Appalachian in the Harper's Ferry area yesterday and the day before, and it was my first AT experience! I have concluded one thing..

Ouch! MY F$@!&N' FEET!!!!!

It was fun but I'm sore all over. We got some great photos which I will post up here very soon for thos eof you interested in seeing what we saw. :-)

Thanks for the help and ideas for those of you who responded to my original post. We had an overall good time..tho wet and rainy.

-Eric
    The feet toughen up and the soreness goes away with the miles. Glad you enjoyed it regardless. Hope you get out there some more. Sue/HH
    Hammock Hanger -- Life is my journey and I'm surely not rushing to the "summit"...:D

http://www.gcast.com/u/hammockhanger/main

++ New Posts ++