WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I really like it so far. Only issue has been when I lay doing really flat in it, my feet and my hair touch each end. I'm 6'3" and didn't think this would happen. Not a huge deal unless it gets my down quilt wet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So is it really 90 inches long? I might buy the ul3. I want a 3 person tent that really fits 2 people but can be carried by 1.

I would definitely get the footprint, here's why. On my flycreek ul2, when it's raining, I set the tent up in fast fly mode. Then I rig the tent up inside the fly and very little water gets on the tent. The footprint only weights 5 ounces so the added weight is no big deal.

I don't know....I'll set it up again and measure when I get home in a couple days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I am buying the UL3 today. Im 6'0 so I hope it s ok.

I like it, but can someone help he with how to attach the footprint to the tent? Or do I just stake it down. I know it's probably a stupid question

The way I like to do it is stake down the footprint, then attach the poles. Then spread the tent inside and attach the tent feet to the poles/fly, attach the clips and, finally, the fly. There is a YouTube video of someone setting up a flycreek this way, here is the link. Its in Chinese, but you'll get the idea.

Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 2(上)--搭帳: http://youtu.be/740b1kQKwHQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++