WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I plan on using lite salt, Kcl, rather than regular salt, Nacl,. I'll probably also bring calf sleeves for calf support.

I use NUUN. I do so because of density and the convenience of a tablet. It is that way with all hiking items. I seek the lightest, most functional necessity that fits my budget. So far, NUUN has fit that description. However, I am always looking for a better way.
    In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Its pretty simple with me, If I have nunn during the day and at the end of my hike, I don't get leg cramps in the evening. If I skip it even though I eat after the hike I frequently get severe leg cramps. After one of two leg cramp sessions I will take the Nunn anyday.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Skullz View Post
    There are always those drink mix packets made by lots of different folks, some are kool-aid, crystal light, propel, etc. I tend to drink more water during the day when I have these in my water. They do provide very little in the way of nutrition but are more of a morale booster when you have been drinking böring water all day.
    End of the day treat was CRUSH, a concentrated orange flavored squeeze bottle like MiO etc. I would look forward to it, it was sort of a prize for a good days work and definitely was a moral boost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++