WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Overnight Pack

:banana Overnight Pack

All,

I've got bunch of overnight / weekend trips planned for this year and would while the current pack I have is great most of it sits empty on these trips. I'm looking for pack that will hold my sleeping pad (Therm-a-Rest RidgeRest SOLite Sleeping Pad) and my enlightend equipment quilt internally along with a change of summer cloths and 10 basics. It should also have a place for an internal bladder.

I've gotten great feed back from this forum in the past I'm trying again.

Thanks in advance.

I know this is highly subjective and everyone has an opinion but for an overnighter I have a 48L REI pack from about five years ago that I really enjoy. I know they make a modern version, Cresttrail or something, that is currently on sale for less than $120.

Ironically, the one I am referencing, is for sale on the Gear For Sale Forum by another party. http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/show...hru-hiker-pack

I am 6'1" and over 280 pounds and it fit me fine and ha plenty of room o adjust. The pack is comfortable to wear as well.

I am wearing mine in my picture.
    IF your "number of posts" exceed your "days as a member" your knowledge is suspect.

Yerby Ray
    Newton, NC

++ New Posts ++