WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default WTB - Solo tarp for use with bivy

Looking for a compact solo tarp. Something like an MLD Cricket, ZPacks Hexamid Solo, or Six Moon Designs Deschutes or Wild Oasis. I'll be pairing it with a Ti Goat Ptarmigan. Thanks!

Journal Entries

I have a Etowah 8X10 SylNylon you have for $50.00. Bought it two years ago, set up once, never used. If interested PM me.
    http://www.etowahoutfittersultralightbackpackinggear.com/etowah-backpacking-adventure-gear-store.html
    DeerPath

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY
    IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY,
    BUT RATHER SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
    SHOUTING "HOLY CRAP....WHAT A RIDE!"

I have an MLD Patrol cuben solo tarp that I'm willing to sell for 20% off new price. (see MLD website for new price). Purchased from MLD last spring, only used on the trail for a one week section hike last summer. No damage to it, like new condition. I'll throw in a set of the Ti stakes too. Comes with all the original MLD stuff sacks.

I have a Gatewood Cape for $100, and a Intregral Designs Silshelter $85. Both are in good condition.

The MLD tarp is very tempting. Only major concern is that I don't generally use poles lately so I might have to grab their carbon set as well.
    Are you in a hurry to sell it? I'll have to sell a few pieces of gear I'm not using to put together the funds.

not in a big hurry. To clarify the price. The Patrol cuben solo tarp sells for $325 new. My bargain basement price is 20% off = $260, plus USPS shipping cost. Let me know before I put this tarp on the general board.
    Quote Originally Posted by CalebJ View Post
    The MLD tarp is very tempting. Only major concern is that I don't generally use poles lately so I might have to grab their carbon set as well.
    Are you in a hurry to sell it? I'll have to sell a few pieces of gear I'm not using to put together the funds.

I have a brand new and seam sealed Six Moon Designs Deschutes Tarp $145 shipped. Seam sealed by SMD and I never even set it up. PM if interested

I just put a brand new, never used MLD Trailstar on the market for $180.
    "eastern rain is made of skittles and one need only pack an appetite." - mweinstone

++ New Posts ++