WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Anybody piecing out a roll of Tyvek? I need some!

Looking for the following pieces: a 10'x12', an 8'x10', a 7'x3', and an 80"x30” shipped to 23702.

Should be a total of 241 square feet or 26' linear feet off a fullsized 10' roll.

Images

Try quest outfitters

or Dutchweargear.com

Lowe's is now selling smaller pieces. Cheaper than paying online in some cases

Images

Zpacks sells them in pre-cut sizes as well as custom sizes.
    Remote for detachment, narrow for chosen company, winding for leisure, lonely for contemplation, the Trail beckons not merely north and south, but upward to the body, mind, and soul of man.

Default how much?

I have a 10 ft roll left over - I'll have to see if I have 26' on it - how much you willing to spend? Off the top of my head I'm not sure what it goes for.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCut View Post
    Zpacks sells them in pre-cut sizes as well as custom sizes.

being you need a good size piece, why don't you buy the roll, remove what you need, and part out the rest as ground cloths, etc. At 3x10 pieces mailed for like $8 or 6x10 for $15 etc...

I don't know how much is on the full roll, or what the exact price is, but it seems you end up with your stuff and helping everybody out here who just needs little chunks as ground cloths or tent floors...

Seems it would work out for you and i would think the smaller pieces would sell like, get ready for the cliche, hotcakes????
    Last edited by William36; 03-04-2015 at 16:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    I have a 10 ft roll left over - I'll have to see if I have 26' on it - how much you willing to spend? Off the top of my head I'm not sure what it goes for.
    $2 a foot plus actual shipping seem fair? That has you making around 70¢ a foot.

Quote Originally Posted by William36 View Post
    being you need a good size piece, why don't you buy the roll, remove what you need, and part out the rest as ground cloths, etc. At 3x10 pieces mailed for like $8 or 6x10 for $15 etc...

I don't know how much is on the full roll, or what the exact price is, but it seems you end up with your stuff and helping everybody out here who just needs little chunks as ground cloths or tent floors...

Seems it would work out for you and i would think the smaller pieces would sell like, get ready for the cliche, hotcakes????
    A 150’ roll is around $200. Shipping is difficult for me because of my work schedule and where I live. UPS is the only practical option for me to use and most people aren't interested in paying those rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin108 View Post
    $2 a foot plus actual shipping seem fair? That has you making around 70¢ a foot.
    I'll measure it today and get back to you

http://www.ebay.com/itm/9-Dupont-Tyv...item27ea77925c

this might be easier and cheaper for you - selling it by the foot - $1.59 a foot

Sorry- 9' roll is all I have.

Spring is coming, meaning the start of building season. Last the year I rooted around a construction site and found a good sized piece in the trash.

++ New Posts ++