WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Used Gear Search

No particular order to these but things im looking to potentially buy used include;

dog pack - large (or whatever manufacturer decided is the size for a 65 lb dog)
    outward hound and Ruffwear approach or palisades look like the ones best reviewed...looking to spend maybe more like 50 bucks??

Marmot Plasma 40 - not very used, looking more for an almost unused one for not very much off the price ($480 new - maybe $400?)

Gosssamer Gear Mariposa Large accessories (belt etc) - again lightly used but not much off the price - $255 new, looking to spend maybe $200-225?

UL 2 man tent - Big agnes stuff really appeals to me (2015 fly creek UL2 platinum is $549 new)

maybe an Osprey Aether 70 Large (actually 73 L) $290 new - maybe $200?

hopefully someone wants to get rid of some stuff!

Not exactly what you are looking for but I have an Osprey Volt 75 that I'll sell for $110, shipping included (regular price is $199). I only used it once and have decided to go with a different pack. It is in like new condition. If interested I can post photos. Thanks.

Images

I should have an dog older pack.I'll let you know in the morning if you're still interested.
    Last edited by ytsuejam; 03-28-2015 at 21:20.

I have a SoLong6 for sale if you are interested.

I have a mariposa size large with medium hip belt. Used twice, but I've already snipped some of the extra inches of strap off.

I have a Ruffwear Approach II pack (older style) in Medium, which fits my 50# dog as well as my previous 85# dog. It's NWT. I also have a size Medium Wenaha dog pack (the basic model, I forget the name) that's very used, but still has lots of life in it.

++ New Posts ++