WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Journal Entries
    Images

Default REI Website Issues- 20% off extended 1 day

The REI online system is experiencing major difficulties. Members can't log in, and when you call customer service, even they can't properly place your order. A cust svc rep I spoke with said that REI WILL honor the 20% off deal for an additional day until tomorrow at 11:59 pm Pacific time.

For those of us who procrastinated until the last minute, congrats, we broke the internet! lol
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

thanks at least i wasn't the only one, good to know there going to extend it. i thought i had no use for it til my bike helmet went missing

I'd placed my order yesterday, using the 20 percent on regular item and dividend. Got on last night around 9:30 PM Central just to shop REI-OUTLET....
    every page was "sorry"
    glad it extended.
    For a couple of bucks, get a weird haircut and waste your life away Bryan Adams....
    Hammock hangs are where you go into the woods to meet men you've only known on the internet so you can sit around a campfire to swap sewing tips and recipes. - sargevining on HF

I wonder if I can use the discount at the store location since the site was down?

i used the outlet %20, but never used the full price one.....
    Want a 'Hike Your Own Hike' sticker?... => send me a message <=

Favorite quote;
    Quote Originally Posted by sailsET View Post
    My guess is that you are terribly lost, and have no idea how to the use the internet.

Ordered a sleeping bag yesterday no issues, love that store they sure know how to bait use folks. lol

Quote Originally Posted by JumpMaster Blaster View Post
    The REI online system is experiencing major difficulties. Members can't log in, and when you call customer service, even they can't properly place your order. A cust svc rep I spoke with said that REI WILL honor the 20% off deal for an additional day until tomorrow at 11:59 pm Pacific time.

For those of us who procrastinated until the last minute, congrats, we broke the internet! lol
    thanks for posting this, saved me $16 bucks....
    Want a 'Hike Your Own Hike' sticker?... => send me a message <=

Favorite quote;
    Quote Originally Posted by sailsET View Post
    My guess is that you are terribly lost, and have no idea how to the use the internet.

Thanks for the heads up. I got my order in at 11:15 last night, just before expiration!

++ New Posts ++