Journal Entries
    Images

Default Starting Catawba (McAfee Knob) early May

Looking for someone to start the AT with me at Catawba, May 4th. Hiking buddies I thought I would have had to cancel. Would really like to have a hiking partner for the first day/night. Just going a short distance the first day starting May 4th, then onto McAfee Knob the next day (photo ops).

I'm a low key hiker, not burning up the miles, and hiking with my dog, in case that makes a difference.

Interested? If you know how to hang a bear bag, that would be great! I'm still learning.

Default Off a few days

Close, but no cigar.

Sorry, I'll be section hiking Craig Creek - Bobblet's Gap Memorial Day weekend.

I'm looking forward to see the sights on this stretch. Supposed to be some great views!

Hope you find a partner.
    Section hiking since 2011...

Track me LIVE Memorial Day weekend at:
    http://www.hikeforhomes.org

I will be section hiking near Damascus to Pearisburg starting 5/1 to 5/15 or so. If you're interested in changing your route, let me know! I will have friends with me for the first week, but then will be alone looking for a partner. You're welcome to join for any or all!

Journal Entries
    Images

Thanks, but already made too many arrangements to divert from starting in Catawba. Enjoy your hike!

++ New Posts ++