WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Sobo from Mt. Katahdin July 15th, 2015

Is there anyone that is starting Southbound from Mt. Katahdin on or around July 15th, 2015? I will be climbing Mt. Katahdin the morning of July 15th and then starting south.

Midnight Express,
    I am starting on the 16th of July. I'll be flying in on the 15th, hiking Katahdin on the 16th and starting the 100 mile wilderness on the 17th. If you want to hold a day I would like to have a hiking partner for at least the 100 miles.

Images

If there is anything I can do to assist you, please call me at the AT Lodge in Millinocket.
    Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. -Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by chiefduffy View Post
    If there is anything I can do to assist you, please call me at the AT Lodge in Millinocket.
    Thanks. I have made reservations at the Lodge. You all have been just wonderful with your help and advice. Can't wait to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefduffy View Post
    Nice to see another retired Chief out there

Images

.....Thanks!
    Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. -Kahlil Gibran

Kudos to chiefduffy, I have referred many folks to your business and you do a heck of service to the hiking community even while the local communities are going through the long term hangover from the mills closing down.

Images

Thanks, peakbagger, nice of you to say so. Kudos go to Ole Man and NaviGator for making this place more than a dream!

+1K on the AT Lodge in Millinocket. Ole Man and Navigator run a first class place. Last year they took care of me like family.

Sent from...wait, where am I again?
    fortis fortuna adjuvat

Default it is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by namaste7 View Post
    Nice to see another retired Chief out there
    Namaste7, if you would like, email me at [email protected] and we can figure something out. Thank you.

Hi, yes I am currently on the trail and would be interested in joining. Been solo hiking from harpers ferry to damascus and would be interested in a buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    Hi, yes I am currently on the trail and would be interested in joining. Been solo hiking from harpers ferry to damascus and would be interested in a buddy!
    Conner,
    I'll be hiking Katahdin on the 16th and then Midnight express and I will start the 100 mile wilderness on the 17th. Company is always welcomed. Hope to see you out there.
    How has your hiking been thus far?

++ New Posts ++