WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default VIDEO: Long Trail - Part 5 ... The Journey Continues

Father's Day Weekend I headed back to the Green Mountain state for Division 6 of the Long Trail. Hiking with my friend Kevin we stage the cars late Friday night, but leave enough time for dinner, music and a good nights sleep at the Inn at Long Trail on US4. First thing Saturday morning, after breakfast, we work our way 5 miles past Rolston shelter and on our way to David Logan shelter for a total of 12.7 miles. Over night the rain came, and did it! With 7.2 miles left to the car we embrace the slop, stop by Sunrise shelter for a quick snack and make our way to Brandon Gap. It was an incredible 19.9 mile trip and what a way to spend Father's Day.

Thanks for watching,

Rob (Fancy Feet)

Visit Backpacking Adventures and enter your pictures into our monthly contest!

Check us out on YouTube or FaceBook

It's funny.. the amount of times I had the thought in my own head.. "it's pretty dense, foggy, and eerie here" lol. Many a times on the Long Trail... Keep it up Rob. You'll be to Canada in no time

Quote Originally Posted by fastfoxengineering View Post
    It's funny.. the amount of times I had the thought in my own head.. "it's pretty dense, foggy, and eerie here" lol. Many a times on the Long Trail... Keep it up Rob. You'll be to Canada in no time
    3 more trips scheduled, if things go well Journey's End will be on Labor Day! Thanks for watching.

Thanks for another installment. You're just starting to get to the best stuff on the LT!

Love the posts Rob! Brings back great memories with each video.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by North Star View Post
    Thanks for another installment. You're just starting to get to the best stuff on the LT!
    Thanks North Star. The next trip is the middle of the month, can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by eblanche View Post
    Love the posts Rob! Brings back great memories with each video.

Thanks
    Thanks for the note.

++ New Posts ++