Since day one when I started to backpack 35 years ago, I carried a bandana. I was told it is used for 1000 things, Weird thing is I hardly ever use it. I now have bought a buff and love it as a piece of clothing, but it doesn't do a 1000 things either. The Buff will also melt if it touches something very hot. The main thing I used my bandana for was washing but it did a horrible job cleaning of the dirt and did an even worse job drying me off. Needless to say I have ditched the bandana. Now comes my dilemma, I have tried a few light weight towels and they all kinda suck too. I have tried Zpacks light load towel, clorox reusable hand wipes, MSR Nano light towel, sham wow, car drying towels from wally world and the original Packtowel. They all where weird in some way or another. On the last trip I took I just brought a normal cotton washcloth and loved it. I could wring it out and it was no wetter than any of those fast drying super light towels. I don't need a towel for kitchen duties because I do the freezer bag thing. The washcloth i brough was just for cleaning my body. Does anyone see a problem of ditching the bandana and replacing it with a washcloth and a Buff? Weight is minimal.