WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

I tried clicking on your YouTube link to see the link and info, but it doesn't seem to work for me. How long did it take to charge using the solar panel? The weight that you mention seems great, especially since that includes the batteries and solar panel. This would be ideal, especially because of the weight, if it gets enough charge during the day to fully charge it from dead.

Thanks for watching!

I bought this on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Hybridlight-He...light+headlamp

I gave it a full 10 hours in direct sunlight to charge it, and didn't test how long to charge from total battery drain. If you go to my channel, you'll see two other videos on Solar Ligthts that I use, a $1.00 Task Light and a SunLight Solar Lantern. I use those to save the battery on the headlamp for when its really need, like for night hinking the last mile or two to the camp site, or hiking out to a road in an emergency situation. The three lights together weighs 6.7 oz, which is still less than my old Streamlight weighed all by itself, without back up batteries. The Sunlight Lamp is really a jewel as it will stay on for at least 10 hours, and I doubt I'd ever need that much light.

++ New Posts ++