WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Registered User Different Socks's Avatar
    Images

Default Recovery from my C7 break as well as broken ankle and toe.......I need to get away!!!

Well despite my injuries to my neck, ankle and foot, I am not canceling my last visit to the East Glacier hostel and the park for the year. All I've done for the last 4 weeks is sleep, eat and work since being injured, not much outside time so it will feel good to relax at the park and the hostel for 2 1/2 days. I am looking forward to tomorrow when I will wade thru the water at Two Medicine Lake and sit on the dock writing for a few hours. Thursday will be a simple tour of the park, stopping along the route several times to just write and really absorb the park and it's autumn colors.
    Keep me in your prayers that I don't have a flat or hit another animal, or anything else bad. I will try my best to get some sunset shots. And those of you up early in the morning before sunrise, looking east that very, very bright object is Venus

Yup, rest up Bub.

Images

Im hoping that you have a speedy recovery.

Images

Um, the dock at Two Medicine Lake has been taken out of the water for the season. The good news is that the crowds are greatly diminished, and after a couple of days of pretty ugly weather, the forecast for the immediate future is pretty doggone nice. Enjoy!

PS--And Serrano's was still open last night and still serving up a good meal and some cerveza on tap. Cheers!
    If not NOW, then WHEN?

ME>GA 2006
    http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=3277

Instagram hiking photos: five.leafed.clover

++ New Posts ++