As mentioned in my other thread, I am looking at a few shoe options to consider as my current mids have only a limited amount of miles left in them and they were too stuffy anyways. I figured it might be better to make this a separate thread since it is about one shoe in particular. While searching the web for a lightweight breathable mid, the one that seems to be recommended the most and has a huge following is the Keen Targhee II Mid. Its supposed to be a waterproof shoe but there are also occasional comments about how well it breathes. So for those who have worn it, is it just "breathable" compared to a waterproof boot, comparable to a trail runner, or somewhere in between? Is it breathable in the sense that wind can blow through certain parts of the shoe, or does the moisture somehow work its way out of the material? And I guess the most important question is do you end up with relatively dry or soggy feet? Sorry for trying to be so specific - I just don't want to end up stuck with a shoe isn't what I expected. Thanks.