WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default It worked in 2013

So I thought I'd try my luck again! I'm a 34yo nurse, I completed 1300 miles of the Trail in '13, but I want to do all of it this time. I'll be starting late April or first of May. Any takers for starting the first few weeks together (at least) and seeing if we hit it off as hiking buddies? I found a great hiking partner when I posted here two years ago here's hoping!

I plan on doing 8-10 miles/day to start, and building up my mileage. Trying to stay away from a ton of zeroes and a bunch of hotel stays! Just want to be outside

You might consider a flip flop from Harpers Ferry. There will be a small bubble. And you'll get to see parts you didn't see before.

First attempt in 1975. I also attempted in 2013, made 100 miles. Pack didn't fit and killed my back. Took 8 months to recover. Plan on starting at Springer Mtn March 15th. Third time's the charm.

I have a friend starting from HF beginning of May and doing a flip flop. Maybe you will run into her
    https://tinyurl.com/MyFDresults

A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. ~Paul Dudley White

++ New Posts ++