http://www.eathomas.com/2015/12/23/t...cker-magazine/

Snorkel- (Liz Thomas) has teamed up with BP magazine to produce a class that may be of great value to those considering a LD hike.
If nothing else- likely the class will pay for itself when you avoid dumping a few hundred at Mountain Crossings or wading through a bucket of threads.

For those (like me) little impressed with BP magazine's content over the last few years- this really popped out;

"I have total control over the content: within the hiking community, there has been a full range of passionate emotions about BP. One condition I had for putting together this course is veto power on everything."

"No gear ads/weird product placement: All the products in the video are things I actually use. The business model is 100% tuition based—so you’re not going to see an oddly out of place 7 pound pack and 10 pound tent anywhere in this class."

So looks like a great marriage of all the publishing and professional resources of BP and the thousands of miles of experience Liz brings to the table. Looks like she may have even brought a few friends to the table as well.