WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

I threw those coffees out there because others were voicing their favs also.

Lots of coffee lovers maybe snobs on this thread. Wasn't intending a backlash of thread drift.

It's amusingly ironic US citizens referring to extravagance. We're a pretty extravagant nation as a whole.

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    It's amusingly ironic US citizens referring to extravagance. We're a pretty extravagant nation as a whole.
    Technically, I think I had originally said exorbitant
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Wanna-be hiker trash
    Images

Personally I like to think of our collective lifestyle as being the result of the transitional period humanity is going through as our industrial revolution continues to accelerate. Within a few generations many of our current excesses will likely be dismissed as little more than the growing pains of an advancing society.
    Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Well, that was an interesting exchange. I think we both played along cordially. TU. Some alternative views or phrasing to consider. Anytime. Enjoyed it

I will sell you my dog Muffy's poop for only $10 (plus shipping).
    A Human Being.

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SwathHiker View Post
    I will sell you my dog Muffy's poop for only $10 (plus shipping).
    You will feed it coffee cherries first, right?

I smell a business opportunity....

I know where there's lots of stray cats for the taking, very little set up cost...

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyWaters View Post
    You will feed it coffee cherries first, right?

I smell a business opportunity....

I know where there's lots of stray cats for the taking, very little set up cost...
    Let’s go high-end and develop lynx coffee!

Instead of cleaning the litter box I've decided to sprinkle coffee beans in to it. Will have a ONE DAY Sale a week later for $85.00/a pound. I would go cheaper but don't want people to think they're not getting their monies worth! Guaranteed good to the very last drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm the elf View Post
    Personally I like to think of our collective lifestyle as being the result of the transitional period humanity is going through as our industrial revolution continues to accelerate. Within a few generations many of our current excesses will likely be dismissed as little more than the growing pains of an advancing society.
    Humanity and the planet couldn't afford it.

The civet cats have to increase production of cherry laden poop then.

Ahh, the capitalists have spoken. He he

BTW, civet coffee like some other coffee is more about the preperation method.

Think about civet coffee in the same way as valuing a rare 30 yr scotch or $200 bottle of wine or $50 steak dinner or that gas guzzler luxury vehicle or Mcmansion Americans can be fond.

Journeyman Journeyer
    Images

Alcohol is yeast excrement. Don't think the coffee would bother me except for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by grubbster View Post
    Alcohol is yeast excrement. Don't think the coffee would bother me except for the price.
    Indeed. Alcohol is a product of decay. Some would say an aquired taste. Not likely first time ever taking that sip of alcohol we all said yummy.

Honey is regurgitated bee vomit.

Now you people have gone too far! You have completely destroyed my love for " Wild Turkey w/ Honey"!

Indeed. Alcohol is a product of decay. Some would say an aquired taste. Not likely first time ever taking that sip of alcohol we all said yummy.

Honey is regurgitated bee vomit.
    yes but its important to Bee healthy, so eat your honey, local honey, not just any honey, and stay away from the cheap stuf.

Not coffee but caffeine related - I like the Starbucks cool lime refreshers even though they are expensive and often hard to find. It’s a great mid afternoon pick-me-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does raw organic UMF 20 + Manuka honey or raw organic honey taken from the hives 400 ft from my door on an organic farm in Hawaii meet your requirements? The farms on either side of me and across the street are also 100% organic. Big push back from small farms /growers in HI concerning GMO's and rampant industrial AG chemical use. It's the same farm we grow organic 100% KONA Coffee. No cheapened Kona coffee blends for me. Truth in advertising. Watch what you pay for. The bees on the farm are largely making their honey from the coffee and macadamia nut trees on the farm.

Some go so far to only

Does raw organic UMF 20 + Manuka honey or raw organic honey taken from the hives 400 ft from my door on an organic farm in Hawaii meet your requirements? The farms on either side of me and across the street are also 100% organic. Big push back from small farms /growers in HI concerning GMO's and rampant industrial AG chemical use. It's the same farm we grow organic 100% KONA Coffee. No cheapened Kona coffee blends for me. Truth in advertising. Watch what you pay for. The bees on the farm are largely making their honey from the coffee and macadamia nut trees on the farm.

Some go so far to only
    no, but it meets yours...through id eat it.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by SoaknWet View Post
    Now you people have gone too far! You have completely destroyed my love for " Wild Turkey w/ Honey"!
    Wait until we blow your mind by explaining what mead (honey mead for those of you who believe other things which call themselves mead, count) is.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Since we've gone off the rails browse what the US FDA legally allows in various uh hem foods.
    https://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceReg...56174.htm#main

That makes civet cat poop coffee pale in comparison for nastieness. Consider much food isn't actually even inexpected.

What, do you think you aren't getting some of these in non civet poop coffee? LOL

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
++ New Posts ++