WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Hiawassee Budget Inn

Fellow on Trailjournals named AK posted that he went to Ron Haven's Budget Inn in Hiawassee this week and it was closed. Permanently or?

It is the "off season". Probably not worth keeping the lights on this time of year and their taking a break until March when the insanity starts. Either that or they couldn't get anyone to work that day. That's my guess for what it's worth.
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

Images

For you early starters, Hiawassee Budget Inn is open if you would like to stop in. We have the best rate in Hiawassee and close to everything. Grocery Stores, Cold Beer, Restaurants and Buffets, on site Laundry, WiFi, Computers, Post Office. We hand carry mail drops from Hiawassee Budget Inn for our guests to Franklin Budget Inn free also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Haven View Post
    For you early starters, Hiawassee Budget Inn is open if you would like to stop in. We have the best rate in Hiawassee and close to everything. Grocery Stores, Cold Beer, Restaurants and Buffets, on site Laundry, WiFi, Computers, Post Office. We hand carry mail drops from Hiawassee Budget Inn for our guests to Franklin Budget Inn free also.
    Ron Haven you provide an outstanding service to the hiking community, I am going to make an effort to stop by on my string of section hikes from terminus to Erwin this year. Hope to see ya!
    Trail Miles: 4,980.5
    AT Map 1: Complete 2013-2021
    Sheltowee Trace: Complete 2020-2023
    Pinhoti Trail: Complete 2023-2024
    Foothills Trail: 47.9
    AT Map 2: 279.4
    BMT: 52.7
    CDT: 85.4

Images

We should be visiting the Hiawassee Budget Inn in mid March...looking forward to it.
    “He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.” –Socrates

Images

Thanks Friends,
    I will be looking for you.

++ New Posts ++