WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Post Hennessey Hammock for sale

Hi guys and gals! I have decided to sell my Hennessey Jungle Explorer Hammock. It'd be best to google it for more info about it. I have the insulated insert, the bigger rainfly that normally comes with it, the 96" straps, and the water collection system. I simply cannot sleep in a hammock due to a medical issue. I've owned, and still do, an ENO system which is good for an overnighter but long-term in a hammock is simply not an option for me. The Hennessey has been set up once and it is brand spankin' new. You can reply here or PM me for details. Moderators, I'm not certain I'm in the right forum so please place this in the correct location. Much obliged!

Hey there. I was wondering if you still have the hammock and how much you were asking. I have 2 friends looking for 1. Id love love to watch them fight it out over this thing. Thanks

Yes I do. For the particulars, go to the Hennessey website and look for the Jungle Explorer. I paid $324.90 and I'm asking $300. However, I will listen to an offer. If they are close enough I'd be willing to meet halfway.

++ New Posts ++