WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Fastpacker
    Images

Default Wilderness Logics Tarp + Dutchware ridgeline + ground hogs

Hello everyone,

I am selling my tarp and ridgeline. Everything was used for one overnighter + one afternoon hang in the backyard to set everything up. This is a complete tarp system for hammock camping. I would like to sell everything together if possible.

I have a Wilderness Logics Tadpole Tarp I ordered from Marty around August of 2014. It is coyote brown, standard version, regular length.
    I am also selling the ridgeline I purchased for it from Dutchware. It includes DW Titanium hook fixed to Zing It ridgeline, and also includes Titanium Wasp to tension the line. I also have 4 MSR ground hog mini stakes. All four tie outs on the tarp have shock cord looped through to use with the stakes. The tarp also comes with the original sil nylon stuff sack.

Here's a link of a couple pics of when I set it up for the overnighter I took it on.

http://imgur.com/a/2uzv7

The hammock pictured is a Grand Trunk Ultralight, (not included in sale).

I would take $95 shipped for the tarp + accessories. This is basically giving you FREE Dutchware and stakes. All items are basically brand new in perfect condition.

Any questions, ask away!

Thanks,
    Jared

TARP WAS SOLD
    Last edited by EastCoastClimber; 02-22-2016 at 22:35. Reason: item sold
    When hiking in bear country one does not need to be the fastest runner in the party, just not the slowest - TalusMonkey

Fastpacker
    Images

Thread bump, and price drop to $85 shipped!
    When hiking in bear country one does not need to be the fastest runner in the party, just not the slowest - TalusMonkey

I'll take it. PM me with your PayPal info. U

I will take it if still available

Offer rescinded due to no response from seller. Wrist pin, it's yours if you can get it.

I will take it. PM me for payment

Fastpacker
    Images

Sorry dr1530, I wasn't able to look at the thread. wristpin sending you PM now.

I did not get a pm???

Fastpacker
    Images

Sorry Wristpin, I accidentally, sent it to dr1530 by mistake!

PM SENT!

Payment sent

Got it in last night. Everything looks really great!!! Love the continuous ridgeline the Dutchwear stuff is great. That is going to be my new set up. Hung the tadpole up for a minute and checked it out, looks good may go out again this weekend and test it. Thanks again!

Fastpacker
    Images

Glad you liked it wrist pin! Dutchware is the only way to go!

Have fun this season!

++ New Posts ++