WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Am I The First?

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shelb View Post
    So, where can we view your blog during your hike?
    at-tinman.com or www.facebook.com/BillsHeartBeats
    POWERED BY A DONATED HEART!

http://www.at-tinman.com

Journal Entries
    Images

Here's to your successful journey, and may you have many more steps past October!
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHeart View Post
    I will check, thanks alot. I plan on taking my first steps 4/26 and my last steps some time in October.
    Plaid is fast! Ticks suck, literally... It’s ok, bologna hoses off…
    Follow my hiking adventures: https://www.youtube.com/user/KrizAkoni
    Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alphagalhikes/

Will you be bear hunting during this trip? I wish you well but hope you, the recipient of life, are not planning on taking a life.

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miel View Post
    Will you be bear hunting during this trip? I wish you well but hope you, the recipient of life, are not planning on taking a life.
    Bear hunting is definitely not my thing! And as an update, I took RickB's advice and contacted Laurie P at the ATC. According to their records I would be the first. However, since the registry is voluntary someone could have and just not recorded it.