WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Resupply points on the A.T. - List with links, mile markers, and contact info

Check out this hopefully helpful post as you learn to organize resupply points for a long distance or thru-hike. This document lists the major resupply points on the Appalachian Trail. Notice how rarely points are more than 50 miles apart. Cheers!

http://appalachiantrailclarity.com/2...supply-points/
    Great blog site for new and/or female hikers! www.appalachiantrailclarity.com

Nice article! I especially enjoy all the suggestions of places to find a good beer. I've got our blog all set up at www.peakstopints.com if you'd like to check it out. We're big craft beer people, and I'm planning on doing some writing about breweries along the trail this year during our thru.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Great job putting this all together; it'll be very handy.

279.6 Miler (Tanyard Gap) CamelMan's Avatar
    Journal Entries
    Images

Default Gatlinburg

If somebody needs a laundromat, there's also a new coin laundromat Here, right next to an affordable and authentic Mexican/Honduran restaurant and small grocery that caters to the Hispanic population. I'd recommend the Food City for resupply if you don't mind the time to take the trolley or shuttle down there.

Right now the NOC store is making me nervous, LOL, it's been a couple years and I don't remember it being very comprehensive...
    Last edited by CamelMan; 03-15-2016 at 23:37. Reason: more accurate laundromat location

Quote Originally Posted by agiasson View Post
    Nice article! I especially enjoy all the suggestions of places to find a good beer. I've got our blog all set up at www.peakstopints.com if you'd like to check it out. We're big craft beer people, and I'm planning on doing some writing about breweries along the trail this year during our thru.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Awesome! Glad you liked it! This is my best "beer" piece so far. Part 1 and part 2 list cool spots to not miss on the A.T. including all the good beer...and it comes with pictures so it makes it easy to skip all the rest and focus only on beer. :P

http://appalachiantrailclarity.com/2...ss-on-the-a-t/

http://appalachiantrailclarity.com/2...-northern-a-t/

Great list, TW. To make it even better, maybe create a downloadable PDF? Just a thought.

You might want to edit Mile 1592, per this posting:

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/show...dams-MA-closed

Thank you both, Rafe and Billy. I'll make the edit now. Great suggestion, Rafe!

Done on both. Thank you guys.

So very cool! Especially the beer info! I was SO BUMMED that I didn't make it to Yuengling when in PA!!!!!!! (Yes, I know they are "technically" not a craft beer; however, they are awesome!)

That was really nice of you, TW. A lot of work. Thank you.

++ New Posts ++