WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default PA, shuttle near Port Clinton 4/9 evening or 4/10 early AM

Hi,

I am looking to hit the trail around dinner time on the 9th or early morning the 10th and would prefer to hike back to my car in Port Clinton. I need a shuttle a short way to the 501 trailhead. Any one available or know who to call/email?

Jen

Update, other possible pick up spot would be by the Hamburg Res, with a shuttle to 501. Anyone know of shuttles in the area?

If I'm at home that week end I will be glad to help. Give me a call (717) 278-6717 on Thursday and I should know by then. There are two shuttle services listed on the AT list that might be able to help. Janet Goloub at (610) 767-1287 or Gary & Leslie Griffin at (717) 238-3856

Enjoy your hike ,
    Iceman

1,630 miles and counting earlyriser26's Avatar
    Images

Joyce Carlin and her husband do shuttles in that area. They are very reliable, I have used them 7 times. 570-345-0474 or 570-516-3447. I just hiked it if you need any trail details PM me.
    There are so many miles and so many mountains between here and there that it is hardly worth thinking about

Ive used Joyce several times, always on time friendly and reasonable.

Joyce and her daughter are great. They are very knowledgable with the area. Two thumbs up!

++ New Posts ++