Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Gear trade

  1. #1
    Registered User katyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-28-2012
    Location
    Sulphur, OK
    Posts
    26
    Journal Entries
    1

    :banana Gear trade

    Does anyone know of a Facebook page or other web site that you can buy, sell, or trade gear?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    09-14-2009
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Age
    45
    Posts
    179
    Images
    17

    Default

    Bearfoot's Hiking Flea Market.

  3. #3
    Registered User The Cleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-26-2010
    Location
    greeneville TN
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,547
    Images
    94

    Default

    Bearfoot's flea market is on Facebook and you will find many great deals there.I've sold a lot of stuff there and never any problems with payment.Most sellers require PayPal for purchases.
    Sleep on the ground, rise with the sun and hike with the wind....

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-23-2014
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Age
    31
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Geartrade.com but you get charged 12% off your cost. If charging a price to ship it's returned in full though. And you gotta wait about a month to get a check.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    12-19-2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    3,173
    Images
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cleaner View Post
    Bearfoot's flea market is on Facebook and you will find many great deals there.I've sold a lot of stuff there and never any problems with payment.Most sellers require PayPal for purchases.



    likewise have bought and sold through bearfoots...

    theres a few other groups as well.......

    the benefit of these groups is that its user to user, and the group is there just to let its members list items, and doesnt take a surcharge......

  6. #6
    Registered User Studlintsean's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-26-2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TNhiker View Post
    likewise have bought and sold through bearfoots...

    theres a few other groups as well.......

    the benefit of these groups is that its user to user, and the group is there just to let its members list items, and doesnt take a surcharge......
    I have also bought an item and listed a few items for sale here. There is a lot of stuff and I have not seen many (if any) scams so I feel it is pretty safe. Read the rules first. They don;t mess around with any bending of the rules whatsoever. Maybe a bit overboard.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    01-09-2008
    Location
    Eastern, Tn
    Posts
    886
    Images
    11

    Default

    I've been hoping to find a raffle site on FB for bpacking gear. It's really taken off for fishing gear. I frequent one called kayak fishing gear buy and sell. I've been in on raffles, and won, that only cost me $2.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-08-2016
    Location
    Marietta, Georgia
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I can't seem to find Barefoot's on Facebook, could anybody that is a member kindly point me in the right direction?

    Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Registered User The Cleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-26-2010
    Location
    greeneville TN
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,547
    Images
    94

    Default

    Try searching for Rick Hatcher on FB,he's the one running the flea market.
    Sleep on the ground, rise with the sun and hike with the wind....

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    09-14-2009
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Age
    45
    Posts
    179
    Images
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kh1033 View Post
    I can't seem to find Barefoot's on Facebook, could anybody that is a member kindly point me in the right direction?

    Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BEARfoot not BAREfoot.

  11. #11

    Default

    www.geartrade.com
    While they do charge a fee that is a bit high, it does work.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-08-2016
    Location
    Marietta, Georgia
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flounder940 View Post
    BEARfoot not BAREfoot.
    Thanks! Stupid mistake on my part.

++ New Posts ++

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •