Quote Originally Posted by slims View Post
The Slickrock change is on SGT Rocks errata page. It is considered the "new" BMT and is signed as such at the trail intersections in the area except for right at the beginning of the old and new trailheads. The old way is still signed as the BMT which I found a little odd.
The trail boys tell me they're gonna put up BMT reroute signs in Cold Spring Gap (where Rock's new reroute begins) but it never seems to get done, although I haven't been in Cold Gap for a couple months.

The boys did put up beautiful trail signs at the Bob Tee (where 54A south junctions 54A north back down to Cherry Log Gap) and even placed a fantastic sign pole atop Bobs Bald but some idiot detards stole both signs, as pictured below---

This sign used to be below the Bob where 54A junctions 54A north. Ripped off by inbred idiots.

I was on the Bob when this was installed by the Crosscut Mt Boys but it only lasted a couple weeks before rednecks ripped it out of the ground and carted it off. Had my cellphone and notified Rick Harris of the theft.