WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Creek dancer is back!

Good morning, everyone. Wow, it's been almost three years since I logged onto WB. I recognize some of the names. I am still section hiking the AT and working toward finishing the whole thing. I signed up for the 30 year plan, and evidently I will use every bit of that time! There are just so many trails out there to explore. Next week I am off to the Smokies. I hope I don't become the next bear burrito while sleeping in my tent.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I hope to see you guys out there.
    Some people take the straight and narrow. Others the road less traveled. I just cut through the woods.

I believe you would be a bear fortune cookie, actually

haha...
    Some people take the straight and narrow. Others the road less traveled. I just cut through the woods.

Journal Entries
    Images

The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Garlic
    Images

Welcome back! It was fun running into you back in '08. I can't believe it was that long ago.
    "Throw a loaf of bread and a pound of tea in an old sack and jump over the back fence." John Muir on expedition planning

Quote Originally Posted by garlic08 View Post
    Welcome back! It was fun running into you back in '08. I can't believe it was that long ago.
    Garlic!! You are still around here. That's awesome. Yes, I recall running into you back in 2008 and going to dinner with you and your friend. I still recall the great advice you gave me way back then. Hope you are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by AfterParty View Post
    The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    Ok, I had to think about it for a second, but I got it!

Hey there. I had an aunt, uncle and cousin in Morganton. I went there many times as a kid. Long, long ago.

Hi creek dancer, been a while, hope all is well out your way, glad to see ya back.

Hey rocketsocks! Glad to see you are still here! Hope you are doing well also.

We moved here a few years ago to be closer to the mountains. Now the Linville Gorge is my new stomping grounds, but I am still section hiking the AT a couple of times per year.

Quote Originally Posted by Creek Dancer View Post
    We moved here a few years ago to be closer to the mountains. Now the Linville Gorge is my new stomping grounds, but I am still section hiking the AT a couple of times per year.
    thats great, nice stompin' grounds. Yeah I thought you may have moved, seem to remember you were out west somewhere...Utah???

...and please, call me snotty.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    ...and please, call me snotty.
    HAHA! You remembered! I was going to call you Snotty, like before, but I wasn't sure if you would remember.

Images

welcome back Creek Dancer
    Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves

++ New Posts ++