WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Journal Entries
    Images

Question White Blaze Honey Cream Ale

I would buy this just for the marketing. Who's tried some? How does it taste at 33 degrees?

WHITE BLAZE HONEY CREAM ALE

For the past 75 years, when the mountain air begins to warm in spring, thousands of hikers accept the challenge of traversing the 2,181 mile Appalachian Trail. Along the way, those weary travelers find the familiar white “blaze” trail markers to be a refreshing site guiding them from Maine to Georgia. A similar, original American tradition is the Cream Ale, a clean, dry ale designed as an alternative to mass-produced lagers. Keeping on the path of full flavored, craft beer, our Honey Cream Ale incorporates nearly four pounds per barrel of pure Appalachian honey, rather than adjuncts like corn or rice. The result is a light, crisp, slightly-sweet, session beer evenly balanced between smooth malt, a hint of floral hops, and honey sweetness.
    5.0% ABV, 15 IBUs, 4 SRM
    American Pale, German Pilsner, White Wheat, Flaked Oats and Honey Malt . Czech Saaz and German Tettnang hops. 3lbs Local Organic Honey per Barrel of Beer.

I checked on "untapped", which is a beer logging and rating app. Only time I have not had a beer to show up on there is when I was at a very small local craft brewery, and they unveiled a brand new beer while I was there. Other than that, everything has been on there and it is a great app for testing the waters of how you might like a brew before spending money on it. Other people post pictures of its color, and their own description of the product.

This beer, nor the brewery was found on untapped And I have logged over 300 beers on the app so its a rare gem not to be on there lol
    Last edited by Gambit McCrae; 05-19-2016 at 09:34.
    Trail Miles: 4,927.6
    AT Map 1: Complete 2013-2021
    Sheltowee Trace: Complete 2020-2023
    Pinhoti Trail: Complete 2023-2024
    Foothills Trail: 0.0
    AT Map 2: 279.4
    BMT: 52.7
    CDT: 85.4

Images

I've had it before. It's pretty good if you like your beers a bit on the sweet side.
    Remote for detachment, narrow for chosen company, winding for leisure, lonely for contemplation, the Trail beckons not merely north and south, but upward to the body, mind, and soul of man.

++ New Posts ++