WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

lol. bite me? i have horse teeth be careful what you wish for. got people to think about it more though didn't we? maybe that was the intention?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    lol. bite me? i have horse teeth be careful what you wish for. got people to think about it more though didn't we? maybe that was the intention?
    I was hoping you wouldn't be offended but that was a red hot button you pushed! Anyway, we found and left the ponies their normal, placid selves this trip with one major exception: this one was a techno-geek pony insisting that Moose explain the newest apps to him! (She showed, but didn't touch!) WILD pony...right. Too bad you can't see the bluetooth he was sporting in his left ear.

DSCN0621.JPG
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it."

i'd rather laugh, consider, forgive, walk in love and understanding, and find ways to peace and appreciate than be or stay offended or constantly complain.
    great pic. Is that Snacktime and you? i really like what you're doing! kudos.

Clueless Weekender
    Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    great pic. Is that Snacktime and you?
    No, I recognize in the pic, that's Gumball. Snacktime's cousin.
    I always know where I am. I'm right here.

That's Moose, Gumball, and Techno-pony
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it."

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher & Snacktime View Post
    I was hoping you wouldn't be offended but that was a red hot button you pushed! Anyway, we found and left the ponies their normal, placid selves this trip with one major exception: this one was a techno-geek pony insisting that Moose explain the newest apps to him! (She showed, but didn't touch!) WILD pony...right. Too bad you can't see the bluetooth he was sporting in his left ear.

DSCN0621.JPG
    I love this picture of us! I think I was showing them our food options for that afternoon. I needed opinions
    "Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will be
    able to treat life as art." Maya Angelou

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
++ New Posts ++