WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Anyone have any experience with the Woodland motel or Simple Hostel in Salida?

Trying to decided between the two. I'll be staying Friday sept 23 after finishing the eastern side of the collegiate loop before starting the collegiate west Saturday morning. Both are pet friendly and seem fairly close to stores and good grub. Rates are a little less at hostel for private room but shared bath. Any input on either appreciated.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no experience with either, but since I know you are hiking with your dog I would be leaning more towards the private room, even though both are pet friendly. I wouldn't want to leave my pups alone while I had to shower etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DuneElliot View Post
    I have no experience with either, but since I know you are hiking with your dog I would be leaning more towards the private room, even though both are pet friendly. I wouldn't want to leave my pups alone while I had to shower etc.
    Agree...the hostel has private rooms also but yea I'm thinking I'll stay at the motel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

++ New Posts ++