WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Zpacks Arc Haul-Zip Backpack - Excellent Condition - For Sale - Free Shipping

Zpacks Arc Haul-Zip Backpack - one of the lightest packs on the market! Includes the two belt pouches. In EXCELLENT CONDITION. Description from my invoice from the company for sizing info: 62L Dyneema Arc Haul-Zip Backpack, Color: Jet Black, Torso Height: Medium 18-22, Belt Length: Medium (30 inches and up)

I'm selling this pack as I prefer my older, somewhat heavier ULA pack simply because it gives me lots of places to tie things to it, like solar panels, stinky socks, and crocks. This Z-packs pack is more low profile with very clean lines and not a lot of places to tie stuff to, meaning it's much lighter than pretty much any other pack of it's size, including the ULA. I used it for one 4-day trip on the Colorado Trail this year and otherwise liked it. There is one tiny little cosmetic mark on the body of the pack that you can barely see - only 1 inch long and shows up as a shiny spot on the bottom left of the pack. I can't figure out if maybe this was tree sap that got stuck to the pack, but whatever it is it won't wash off and does not affect the pack in any manner and it's really not noticeable unless you are walking in a backpack fashion show on the trail. Just mentioning for full disclaimer. I've attached a pic below. All pics are of the actual pack.

FYI - I am 5"10, 200lbs, 35in waist and this pack fit perfectly. Is really versatile size wise. Consult the Zpacks website for complete description, instructions, and sizing information. http://www.zpacks.com/backpacks/arc_haul_zip.shtml

Pack was purchased for $325.00, the hip belt pockets were purchased for $45 = $370 plus shipping total spent and it took 6 weeks for them to make and ship. I will sell this to you for $325, ship it for free, and do so within 2 business days of receipt of payment. That's a deal!

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_5914.JPGFullSizeRender_1.jpgFullSizeRender_2.jpgIMG_5918.JPG

Can it be sized for someone 5'-6" with a 18" torso length?

TF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The torso height is Medium, 18-22 inches and here's what they indicate on their website in terms of sizing:

Torso Height:

The torso height on our backpacks is the actual distance on the backpack measured from the bottom of the belt to where the shoulder straps attach. Your best bet for sizing is to find an existing pack that you like and measure it directly. The torso height on this pack is adjustable up and down within a 4 inch (10 cm) range for a perfect fit. The Medium range is a good bet for the most people unless you are fairly tall or short. If you are on the line get Medium.

The shoulder straps should be positioned level with, or a bit below the tops of your shoulders. The included Load Lifter straps will pull the shoulder straps up off your shoulders and will also pull the top of the pack in over your shoulders to help stabilize it.

Belt Size:

The belt size is the length of the belt padding from tip to tip. For example, a medium 30 inch (76 cm) belt has 30 inches of padding from tip to tip. The belt can cinch down to the point of the padding just about touching in front. The belt webbing extends at least 10 inches (25 cm) or more beyond the padding.

Use a string or cloth tape measure pulled tight around the spot on your body that you want the belt to ride. You want at least a few inches of webbing in front to allow for adjusting the buckle. If you are on the line, size down so that you have room for adjustment. As an example, if you measure 35 inches, a medium 30 inch belt would give you 5 inches of webbing to adjust in front but a large 34 inch belt would barely fit with almost no room for adjustment.

Hello,
    Is this still available? PM sent.

Thanks,

Super interested!
    Is this pack still available?
    Thanks!
    [email protected]

yes - still available.

Hi, is this still available?

++ New Posts ++