WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Shuttle Recommendation Front Royal to Rockfish Gap

Can anyone recommend a shuttler in the Front Royal VA area?? I'm looking for a shuttle from 4H Center in Front Royal to Rockfish Gap for Monday Oct 3.

(BTW, I contacted Sharon Johnson and she is temporarily not shuttling due to an injury.)
    Remote for detachment, narrow for chosen company, winding for leisure, lonely for contemplation, the Trail beckons not merely north and south, but upward to the body, mind, and soul of man.

Images

Disregard this question, I found someone out of Waynesboro that can do the shuttle for me.
    Last edited by SteelCut; 09-19-2016 at 11:48.
    Remote for detachment, narrow for chosen company, winding for leisure, lonely for contemplation, the Trail beckons not merely north and south, but upward to the body, mind, and soul of man.

Did you talk to Nina, Sharon's daughter? She has shuttled me twice. Excellent service. You might try the Mountain Home B&B. It's on 522 500 yds from northbound trail head. They have a cabin that they use as a hostel too.

If you were hiking two weeks later --the weekend of 10/15, we could probably work something out to save us both a lot of money. I need a shuttle from Rockfish Gap up to Swift Run early Saturday morning, 10/15.

Could you share that information? PM me if you don't want to post publicly. I need a shuttle from Waynesboro to Swift Run Gap Oct 15. Thanks!

Call DuBose Egleston at 540-487-6388. He is out of Waynesboro and works Harper's Ferry to Roanoke. Really nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktaadn View Post
    Call DuBose Egleston at 540-487-6388. He is out of Waynesboro and works Harper's Ferry to Roanoke. Really nice guy.
    Done. Dude is solid.

++ New Posts ++