WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Merino Wool Shirt for Cheap

I am new the board, but not new to backpacking. I spend one week of every summer in Glacier National Park and Isle Royale National Park. I hope to one day be able to step away from work and hike the AT, but for now I really enjoy reading everyone's information about it.

II have recently started a business and would love to introduce www.hikingwool.com. I am looking to sell quality merino wool for about half the cost of smart wool. I've created a first small run of samples and they've turned out great. Feel free to check out my webpage. I am also started a Kickstarter with pretty good rewards in my opinion.

Check out my kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...shirt-start-up

I forgot We hope to make our first trip to Trail Days in Damascus this upcoming spring.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest View Post
    I am new the board, but not new to backpacking. I spend one week of every summer in Glacier National Park and Isle Royale National Park. I hope to one day be able to step away from work and hike the AT, but for now I really enjoy reading everyone's information about it.

II have recently started a business and would love to introduce www.hikingwool.com. I am looking to sell quality merino wool for about half the cost of smart wool. I've created a first small run of samples and they've turned out great. Feel free to check out my webpage. I am also started a Kickstarter with pretty good rewards in my opinion.

Check out my kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...shirt-start-up
    What country are you sourcing your fabric from?

V8

Default Merino Wool Shirt for Cheap

MORE INFO, MORE INFO *the crowd chants*
    ~March 5th, 2017~

Are the shirts for sale at your website dependent on the kickstarter being successful?

Images

No reply's to questions, after they came here to advertise and ask for money (kickstarter).
    I hope this is not an example of their customer service.

V8

++ New Posts ++