WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

www.hikersupply.com

Default New online store by WB member and thru-hiker opening soon

Hey gang,

I just wanted to take a second and let you all know that a new store is opening in the very near future that is owned and operated by a fellow hiker, thru hiker, Aldha Member, and WB member.

www.hikersupply.com and www.hikersupplygear.com Same store, should be fully operational by February 1st of this year.

Check it out, and leave feedback on the contact page.

Thanks.

Images

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Twofiddy
    I just wanted to take a second and let you all know that a new store is opening in the very near future that is owned and operated by a fellow hiker, thru hiker, Aldha Member, and WB member......
    Why the big tease act? Take one more second and give us critical information.

WHO is gonna some day open this store?

Rain Man

[I]ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: ... Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit....[/I]. Numbers 35

[url]www.MeetUp.com/NashvilleBackpacker[/url]

The $5.00 price on the Granite Gear Virga Backpack seems like a pretty good deal.

www.hikersupply.com

Quote Originally Posted by calearn
    The $5.00 price on the Granite Gear Virga Backpack seems like a pretty good deal.

I love you guys!!

I was working on some of the store inteface this morning and I had the store turned on live... I guess that you got a sneak preview of what it is going to look like...

The store is closed again now for more maint.

Images

I ordered something from him six days ago. Paypal got the money, no shipping info available, and the website is nonexistent. No big deal, really, as PayPal will refund me, but y'all might want to think twice before giving this guy your money. The money went to Appalachian Adventure Equipment Company. The conract address is [email protected]. The customer service web address listed is http://www.hikersupplygear.com, and it is totally 404.

Anyway, just thought I'd give a heads-up.
    Just hike.

Also, no weight figures listed for any of the products. Almost more important than price for some of us.

Springer-->Stony Brook Road VT MedicineMan's Avatar
    Images

I think it'll be back up, the webpage is in the test phase for security/fuctionality/links to PayPal etc. Sometimes you got to have a little faith in a hiking brother.
    but yes the omission of weights is a MAJOR flaw!
    Start out slow, then slow down.

++ New Posts ++