Hey all, just looking to see if people are aware of better / cheaper / lighter gear choices for some of my summerlist.

I don't always buy the absolute lightest - sometimes I like to save money where saving an ounce is silly expensive (this is usually just a guy feeling opinion of whether or not the weight savings is worth the money).

Here's my summer list and you'll notice that there are prices on only a few of the items. These are the item's I'm currently thinking about purchasing for next year. I'm going back to ground dwelling after a few years of hanging.

I have settled on the UGQ tarp because it's much more affordable and barely heavier than the next best cuben option. However, if anyone knows of a better option at a reasonable price - please let me know.

Anyone have opinions on using the poncho as the ground sheet? I've always been hesitant to lay on my cuben because it's so damn expensive... but I thought maybe I'd start trying to expand my comfort zone next year...

Still debating between the UL tent stakes vs my current mini groundhogs... the weight is barely different and I like the loop of string on my groundhogs for clipping them to my pack so they don't get lost. May just stick with the MSR stakes.

My current main pack is a GG Gorilla modified down to about 19oz but I'd really like to try the Murmur, especially since it's on sale... the 10 oz Murmur is looking awful appealing and I never use all the space in my Gorilla anyways. Any other packs I'm not considering that would beat that price and weight for a similar price? I was considering an Arc Blast for a while but at this point they now weigh more than my current GG Gorilla and cost a **** ton more... so that's a no-go.

This is a gear system I've been using for a while and it works for me but feel free to chat with suggestions and input. If you have some cool tips for lightening my load that you may notice in my gear - feel free to shout them out. I'd love to know if something could be improved.

Just hoping for an open exchange of ideas here. Thanks in advance for chatting.