WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default [WTB] Hexamid (with floor) or Solplex

Hey all, looking for a late-model Hexamid with the bathtub floor, or a Solplex. Excellent condition or bust.

Please include pictures and asking price.

Can PayPal or send money order.

Thanks!
    Last edited by changed; 10-27-2016 at 21:39. Reason: removed backpack

ZPacks has some in their Bargain Bin if you can't find one here. I posted a link late last week, but should be easy to find on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by DuneElliot View Post
    ZPacks has some in their Bargain Bin if you can't find one here. I posted a link late last week, but should be easy to find on their website.
    Decided I'm going to go with a cheaper pack, not sure which yet, but still firmly interested in a Hex or Solplex.

I've get a Hexamid Tarp with a cuben floor from ZPacks that I am selling. Are you wanting the tent (with bug netting) or just the tarp with a floor (if so, I've got you covered!)

Quote Originally Posted by tjayblues View Post
    I've get a Hexamid Tarp with a cuben floor from ZPacks that I am selling. Are you wanting the tent (with bug netting) or just the tarp with a floor (if so, I've got you covered!)
    I need the bug netting, unfortunately. I just can't stand having mosquitos and other insects on me while sleeping.

Thanks though!

++ New Posts ++