WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Looking for NE partner Hiking 100m from Natahala to Davenport late april 2017

Hi,
    I am planning to section hike 100 miles from the Natahala center ( already section hiked from Springer to center in 2016) to Davenport trough the Smoky Mountain. Would like to connect with New England based hiker.
    Time: Last week of April 2017, first week of may based on speed.
    Profile: French, male, 50s, respectful, medium to advance hiker (mostly hike in White Mountains). Can share gear to diminish weight.
    Can provide all of common gears.
    Would like to schedule hike in NE to test compatibility.
    Sincerely,
    Bluesky

fwiw ill be in that same area at that time but im not in NE.

I am going to backpack from Winding Stair Gap to Davenport in late may, may 20 to june 3. Timing is off.

I could possibly do that the first week of May. I've been section hiking for the past 2 years. I started in Springer and left off right around Nantahala. I'm a bit of a slow hiker though I probably average 10 miles a day at most so I don't know if I could manage 100 and I'd only be able to do 8 days tops. But I do live in NY so there's that. I'm 43, female, easy going and I love nature and animals. Message me if I sound close to what you're looking for.

++ New Posts ++